The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
The subconscious mind is incredibly powerful. It regulates your body and creates your life based on what you think and believe.
What exactly is its job and how does it affect us? Most of us know we have a subconscious mind, but we really don’t know how to harness its power. So let’s give you some answers and guidance.
The subconscious is like your life’s hard drive. It’s where you will find everything stored that isn’t currently in your conscious mind. This means you will find everything you’ve previously been through, all those past memories and experiences stored in your subconscious mind.
Let’s look at an example. Remember the first time you tried to ride a bike. It took a lot to stay coordinated to steer, pedal, and watch for traffic. At that point, you were still using your conscious mind. But later on, after you mastered bike riding you could do all of those things at once and still hold a conversation. That’s because now the information is stored in your subconscious mind. So the process of riding a bike is automatic. You just know how to do it without consciously thinking about it.
Capture the Power of the Subconscious Mind
Once you build a working relationship with your subconscious mind, you’ll be able to personally enjoy the benefits. But to do this you have to become familiar with your subconscious and its role in your life. One way to do this is to simply spend several minutes daily doing affirmations to yourself. For example, “My subconscious and I are partners in my success.” Doing this starts to train us to think and recognize that we have a second mind that’s very powerful and it is an important part of our success. It takes the subconscious from being abstract to being real.
Next, you need to begin to understand how your conscious mind and subconscious mind work together and to learn the function of both. Your subconscious mind has two main roles in your life.
It attracts us to circumstances and conditions based on what we think and believe. You will attract what you regularly think and believe or what you always focus on. Now that you realize your subconscious mind isn’t limited and will create your life based on your thoughts and beliefs, you can understand the power of your subconscious mind. It simply follows your thoughts and beliefs and helps you do things based on what it has stored (those habits and actions that are automatic).
Your subconscious mind will act on any instructions or requests you give it. If you repeatedly have the same thought, it will accept it as a fact. Your subconscious can’t tell the difference between what is real and what you imagine. This is also why affirmations and visualizations can be so powerful. When you do these exercises regularly, you create images within yourself, which your subconscious acts upon and makes sure that they manifest in your reality.
Our conscious mind guards our subconscious. It is the job of the conscious mind to make sure that only the highest quality thoughts will find their way to the subconscious. It’s important to understand that whatever thoughts and beliefs we have will eventually make their way to the subconscious and from there they will manifest themselves in our lives. The more diligent we are in directing our life, controlling our thoughts by choosing to remove negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts, the more our life will look the way we want it to.
How to Program Your Subconscious Mind
Think of the mind as a computer and the sets of directions, such as those to ride the bike, as software that will run the instant you needed. The same applies to many of the emotions and activities in our lives. If a certain person always annoys you, then that installed software will launch every time you see that person and you’ll feel annoyed and try to avoid them.
The Rules of the Subconscious Mind
To maximize the power of your subconscious you need to know the rules that govern how it works.
- The subconscious mind isn’t able to tell the difference between reality and fiction. This is also the key to getting the power out of your subconscious through visualization – where you give it images of what you want your life to look like
- The longer the subconscious believes something the more difficult it will be to change that belief
- Each thought will create a physical reaction. If you are thinking that you are going to do terrible with a presentation, you’ll find your pulse racing as soon as you begin talking. These physical changes are the result of your subconscious thoughts and beliefs
- What you expect is generally what you realize. If you are certain you will not get a job, you will not get it. If you are certain you will fail an exam, you will fail it. Whatever you are thinking on your subconscious level will almost always come to be.
- Change your beliefs and you can change your life. If you believe you aren’t smart, someone’s going to confirm that and you’ll believe it even more. If you believe you aren’t attractive, someone will confirm that too, and make you believe it even more. So create beliefs that allow you to have what you want. If you believe you’re smart, others will see that you’re smart. If you believe you’ll make the right choices, then you will
When working together the conscious mind and subconscious make an excellent team. The consciousness handles some tasks and then hands them off to the subconscious. Learn the power of the subconscious mind and control your destiny. Sign up for my Free E-Mail course and you’ll get my 7-Steps to Success Mp3 Download. I’ll show you how to work with your subconscious and create the right beliefs so you enjoy the life you desire – just fill out the form below
FREE: Get the 7-Steps to Success and Activate
the Law Of Attraction Mp3 Downloads - $67 Value
Fill Out the
Enter a Valid Email Address
A Confirmation Request Email Will Be Sent to Your Inbox
Please Confirm Your Email Address to Receive Your Download Links
Your Privacy is Protected
We Do Not Rent or Sell Your Email Address